Shimla Manali Tour is one of the most popular tour in Hill station tours of north Inida.Shimla and Manali both has a breath taking scenic beauty. Manali is situated 40 kms away from Kullu and close to Beas river. This place is great for holidays. Shimla is known as the queen of hill stations. Shimla was the summer capital of India in early days. While visiting manali you can visit Manikaran which is about 45 kms. Manikaran lies in the Parvati Valley, the holy pilgrimage place of Manikaran. Here icy cold waters of the Parvati river co-exists with boiling water side-by-side. The hot water springs are reputed for their healing properties.
Day 01: Delhi- Shimla (380 KM 9-10 Hrs):-
Arrival Delhi, Meet n greet at Rly. Station or Airport, drive to Shimla, 8 hrs. Arrive Shimla in the evening. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight in the hotel
Day 02: Shimla Sightseeing:-
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sightseeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. O/N Hotel.
Day 03:Shimla – Manali (280 kms.):-
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Manali, distance of 265 km 7 hrs. Arrive Manali in the evening and check into the hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight in the hotel.
After breakfast sightseeing of places in and around Manali, Like Hadimba temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar and evening shopping at the local market. O/N Hotel.
Day 5: Rohtang Pass excursion:-
Excursion to Rohatang Pass. Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass – the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendour. At the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul valley. Evening at Leisure. O/N Hotel
Day 6:- Manali – Delhi (550):-
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Delhi. Arrive Delhi and you are dropped at rail station.
***Tour ends with sweet memories forever***
- Package for 5N6D
- Accommodation in 01 Deluxe room
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non alcoholic)
- MAPAI Plan meal
- Manali local sight seeing by Private car ( on sharing basis for Budget & semi deluxe package)
- Rohtang pass ( upto snowline) by private car ( on sharing basis for Budget & semi deluxe package)
- Kulu-Manikaran sight seeing by car ( on sharing basis for Budget & semi deluxe package)
- Manali to Shimla transfer by Private car ( on sharing basis for Budget & semi deluxe package)
- Kufri sight seeing by car
- 02 AC luxury vovo tickets from Delhi-Manali / Shimla –Delhi ( except budget & semi deluxe package)
- 02 AC Deluxe bus tickets from Delhi-Manali / Shimla-Delhi (only for budget & semi deluxe package)
- Pick up & drop from Manali /Shimla volvo bus stand once during the stay ( except budget & semi deluxe package)
- Inclusive of all the currently applicable taxes
Price do not include
- Airfare/ train fare.
- All entry fees.
- Service tax 3.09%.
- Services not included in the package cost.