Shimla’s history is intimately linked to India’s. The British discovered Shimla in the form of a little village in 1819 and made it the summer capital of the Indian empire; building in a style reminded them of Victorian home. 1903 saw the completion of the narrow gauge ‘toy train’ railway up to the city to aid this process. It was during lord williaw Bentinck’s time that Shimla was truly acquired by the government of India.
Day 01: Delhi–Shimla(380kms/10hrs):-
Arrive Delhi by Train/Air, same day in the evening at 08.00 PM start journey to Shimla by Volvo Bus, travel overnight, Arrive Shimla at 6:00 AM.
Day 02: Shimla local Sight Seeing:-
After breakfast proceed to visit Indian Institute of Advance study,Sankat mochan Temple,Vaishno Gufa, Jakhoo hills, Jakhoo Temple, back to hotel. O/N/S at Hotel.
Day 03:Kufri Excursion:-
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri. Shimla mosque built in 1830, Christ Church built in 1844 the Gaiety Theatre, The Scandal Point, Kaali Baari temple . The evening is free to explore the famous shopping Plaza of the North. O/N/S Hotel.
Day 04:Shimla-Delhi(380kms/10hrs) :-
After breakfast, check out hotel day is free and in the evening proceed to Delhi by Volvo bus.
***Tour ends with sweet memories forever***
- Package for 2N3D
- Accommodation in 01 Honeymoon suite
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non alcoholic)
- MAPAI Plan meal
- Kufri sight seeing by private car
- Shimla Local sight seeing by private car
- 02 AC luxury vovo tickets from Delhi- Shimla –Delhi (except semi deluxe package)
- 02 AC Deluxe bus tickets from Delhi- Shimla-Delhi (only for semi deluxe package)
- Natural flower decoration once during the stay
- Candle light dinner once during the stay
- Daily kesar & badam milk
- Fruit basket once during the stay
- Honeymoon cake once during the stay
- Honeymoon Gift once during the stay
- Pick up & drop from Shimla volvo bus stand once during the stay
- Inclusive of all the currently applicable taxes
Price do not include
- Airfare/ train fare.
- All entry fees.
- Service tax 3.09%.
- Services not included in the package cost.
The information of tentative plan to attach extra coaches in WR trains will give the waitlisted passengers an idea of the possibility of getting their ticket confirm as the waitlist is reduced considerably after attaching the extra coach in a train.
Tour score and score breakdown
Based on 1 reviews
- Value for money
- Program accuracy